Food Forward members are offering their diverse skillset in our new centre's Foodstarter series.
If you’re not down with dairy or you just want more variety in your milklife, join us for this fun and tasty demo on making MILK out of NUTS and SEEDS.
You’ll learn how to make:
● The queen of nutmilks, ALMOND milk
● creamy and smooth HEMP milk
● rich and frothy CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT milk
We’ll talk about different types of nut milks, budgetfriendly options, storage considerations, and what to do with all that leftover nutmeal!
Hosted by Hillary Connolly of Food/Craft
COST OF WORKSHOP is $15 (a sliding scale is available, please email for more information) . Proceeds go towards supporting the Food Forward Centre.
We have two easy and convenient ways TO REGISTER:
1. You can RSVP through email and then just pay in cash on the evening of the workshop when you show up.
2. You can register and pay in advance , directly online at: